Monday, December 15, 2014

Fog Day ...

This morning I got up to let Otis out {who ROCKED it on his first night in his crate by the way!} and the hubs told me there was no school.  I didn't believe him because I had just been outside and I didn't think it was bad out at all -- but sure enough there was a message on my phone too that school was closed because of fog.

Whoooo hooo!

A totally unexpected, but oh so welcomed day off - and the day after we got Otis, it couldn't have been better timing!

So, we enjoyed the day with this fella ...


I might have even pulled him into bed for some morning snuggles, yes - I'm guilty!


We were so happy how our first night went with him {knock on wood!}.  We got up every two hours to let him outside .. he went outside and went potty right away - just one time he had a little accident in his crate.  And, when he was put in there he would cry for maybe 5 minutes then was OUT! :)

We enjoyed playing with him this morning ...


And both the boys took a little morning nap ...


Seriously, he's just so darn cute!


I ventured over to school for a little to get some work done without the distraction of the kinders, the hubs kept texting me pictures of Otis changing his sleeping location - silly pup is he!

We even brought Otis over to school to deliver some Christmas goodies to some of the staff there - he won over lots of hearts! :)

We bought Otis a bed today too and he is adjusting pretty well to it :) 


My parents even came down this evening to bring my car back to me {grr for getting new brakes and tires just a week before Christmas!} and to meet Otis of course! 


I think Dad was a little disappointed that Otis just wanted to sleep :)


It's such a rough life being a puppy :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment