Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Round Two ...

The day after my SIL and the girls left, I picked up my sister's three kiddos for a weekend stay.  Last year we had the little loves for a weekend and not only did they have a blast, but we did too!  So, I asked my sister if she would like us to take them again - and of course she wouldn't turn that down! 

We picked them up later in the evening - so I told them as soon as we got home we'd be heading to bed, but we had to make a quick stop for ice cream first ;)


Otis, once again, loved having kiddos around.  I'm pretty sure he would have stayed here if we let him! 



The next morning I was not prepared for the 7am wake up as my sister always says how the little loves usually sleep in, so playing started right away! 


We did go into my classroom for a little bit too - they let me get some work done and they enjoyed playing with the toys I had there too! 

For lunch they each got to make their own pizza - a hit for sure! 


Otis LOVED all the attention he got from the little loves, you'd think we never show him any attention - ha! 


Rest time for the four kiddos :)


That night we grilled out and had one of my friends over with her little girl for s'mores.  And would you believe it, I didn't take a single picture!  Shocking I know!  

Again, Otis wanted to sleep with the little loves - Kylynn wanted him too, but Addi wasn't too sure about it :)


A little science fun with one of Kylynn's tinker sets - a rocket! 



And then it was time to bring the little loves back down.  It was down pouring rain during our drive - and I thought all three of the little loves would pass out, but Addi stayed strong! 


A fun visit for sure - and I'm pretty sure they're already planning their visit for next summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment