Thursday, October 22, 2015

Coach Otis ...

I'm currently doing my third round of the 21 Day Fix.  It's been a lot of hard work - daily workouts and HUGE changes to my eating habits {aka cutting out a lot of snacking and sweet treats} but it has been SO worth it!  Since Aug 14 - I've lost over 20 pounds! Hip hip hooray!!

Typically, I do my workouts as soon as I get home from work.  Sometimes the hubs takes Otis for a walk during this time, sometimes the hubs brings Otis upstairs during this time, and sometimes the hubs goes biking while I workout and Otis stays in his cage for just a little longer ...

But, I feel bad about him being cooped up more than he has too. So, tonight- I tried my workout with him out and about.  I figured it was pilates which doesn't include any jumping so hopefully I wouldn't draw attention to myself.  I should have known that I'm on the floor pretty much the ENTIRE workout - so of course the pup would want to be RIGHT by me ...


And yes, he was.  Staring me down during planks ...

Between my legs during the "C" series ....


Stretching it all back out with me ...


"Encouraging" me during the leg series ...


And pretty much barking at me whenever I wasn't touching him {During the superman series} ...


Lesson learned - the pup will not be helping out with workouts from now on! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment