Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016 ...

A couple weeks ago we celebrated Thanksgiving with the hubs family.  We're on an every other year rotation with Thanksgiving {trying our best to make it fair} so this year we were with my family for the actual holiday. 

Our time up north was spent resting and watching football - Otis and I had the same leg positions going on :)


We took a nice walk down by the marina - which was SO weird to see so empty! There was just one lonely boat left. 




We enjoyed family time - 



Celebrated a birthday ...


and ate some yummy food! 


On Thanksgiving Eve we ventured down to my brother's house.  And what an adventure it was! The roads were horrible - my anxiety set in and Otis was on my lap in the car literally shaking.  Thankfully we made it safe and sound! 

We enjoyed Judah cuddles ...



And Otis enjoyed seeing his brother from another mother ...


So nice to spend some time with these little ladies! 


And this little man who is growing so quickly! 


I must admit too, it's always nice to see my brother as well :) 


And my SIL - we enjoyed some day after Thanksgiving shopping, after sleeping in a little :)


Otis was put to the test with kids ... and I have to say he passed ...


Even throughout the numerous hugs ;)


After feasting on the delicious food we took a family walk, pups and all.




Ava had to bring her accessories - ha! 




It was a great couple days of family and love - we have so much to be thankful for this year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment