Sunday, May 14, 2017

First Mother's Day as a MOM ...

Today was the first of many "firsts" of being a mom ... my first official Mother's Day!

We ventured down to Lansing yesterday afternoon to take part in my nephew's dedication at church today.  It was the first time my SIL and nieces met Ellary, and to say they were smitten is an understatement --- the girls asked if they could keep her :)







Judah wasn't too sure about what to think with someone smaller than him around! :)



And today the weather was absolutely beautiful out for our first official Mother's Day!  What a gift it is to be able to be a Momma to this sweet girl!




It was so special to have the WHOLE family together ... that really doesn't happen nearly enough!


To say this Grandma was in heaven with all her littles there is an understatement.


It was so special to be able to spend my first Mother's Day with my mom - she's a constant rock for me and I know I'd be lost without her! 


Ellary is so lucky to call her Grandma!




No comments:

Post a Comment