Monday, October 27, 2014

Giving it a go ...

I've always been a blogger, a love of words and expressing myself - beginning way back in 2005 documenting my college shenanigans, continuing with the job search struggles, finally landing my dream job after 4 years, and meeting the man of my dreams. 

When I look at my old blog - the last post with the hubs and my engagement pictures.  I always had this grand idea of blogging throughout planning our wedding and documenting life as newlyweds.  

Here I am now, feeling inspired - we are at Day 131 of marriage {yes I keep track with a picture a day via Instagram} and I have yet to start the new blog.  In the beginning I felt like there wouldn't be much to write about as a childless married couple and that life was too busy with our careers to come home and blog at night - but I've quickly discovered that our life is still interesting {and I'm sure my mom would like an update or two of what we're up to!} and even when life gets busy, I need to make the time for things I enjoy doing.

So here it is, a beginning - the grammar may not be perfect and the content not always the most inspiring - but I'm giving it a go.  Knowing that down the road I will be so happy to look back on our life as newlyweds and beyond.

Here we are world wide web, The Webbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment