Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Carving ...

One of my favorite things about Halloween is carving pumpkins.  Yes, I could go without dressing up {although this year I have a pretty awesome costume coming together!} but the pumpkins and the pumpkin seeds --- now those I just can't do without!

The Hubs and I have carved pumpkins together before, in fact I remember our first adventure - back when we were dating and I was living at home with the parents.  He ventured up to TC for us to carve away.  We of course both tried to do some detailed carvings back then ---- and continue to every year.  

Would this year be any different?  Of course not ...


Except that the hubs tried edging out the pumpkin more than previous years ---- and ... power tools were even involved ...


I have to say the end result was pretty cool - and I'm sure our nephew will appreciate the transformer more than my simple carved face.


Another fun evening in the books ... this married life is pretty fun :)





No comments:

Post a Comment