Sunday, February 15, 2015

Moving ...

The hubs and I are in the process of buying a house. This has been in the works for awhile, and to say we finally found THE one makes us beyond happy!!

The hubs has been looking at houses in this area since before we met {5+ years} so he's glad that is done with. However, emotions are flowing with leaving his bachelor pad and home for the last five years.  I think he's most scared that I keep saying I get to decorate the new home since he had this one all done when he met me. :)


We have slowly started packing - although it still hasn't quite set in yet that were leaving this house. 


This house that was our first home. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to have our new house {which just so happens to be our close friends house!} and I can't wait to decorate. I keep texting the current owner pictures saying ... "what about this in the dining room", "do any of the fixtures use these light bulbs?" etc as we're packing. 

Otis is a bit confused by all the boxes taking over our home. We keep telling him he will LOVE his new fenced in backyard! 


So now - it's back to sorting, cleaning, boxing, repeat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment