Sunday, May 15, 2016

A sports filled Saturday ...

One of the hardest things is being so far away from my little loves.  During college I was in the same town as my sister - which meant when the first niece arrived I was there.  In fact, I even LIVED with them for awhile.

It is always hard on me when I realize that life is now busy - I'm not living the carefree college life and have work and other obligations which means I don't get down to see the little ones nearly as much as I'd like.  But, I guess that's what happens as we get older and life just happens to get busier. :)

So this weekend, I was beyond excited that I was going to be able to see all THREE of my sister's kiddos playing in their sporting events.

We started with Kylynn playing softball.

And went back and forth to watch Easton playing T-Ball.


It was chilly out - oh so chilly - but we had warm drinks, warm clothing, and it was the perfect excuse to get in some cuddles ;)






Later on we were able to watch Addisyn in her soccer game! 


We then enjoyed some time at my sister's new house - helping them unpack and enjoying time with the family.  My brother came to town with his two little loves - who were cracking us up! 



And apparently moving is exhausting work for Easton - poor little buddy!


When returning home we picked up the pup - who after getting a bath {he had WAY too much fun at Frank's!} has been sleeping ever since. 


A funfilled weekend in deed! 












No comments:

Post a Comment