Monday, May 4, 2015

Still kicking ...

We're still around here - keeping busy as ever. And since we don't have any human children this update includes a lot of pictures of our fur baby. 

Like when Bo came to visit ....

The two really enjoyed the window seat :)

They were partners in crime!


And I'm pretty sure they miss each other while they're apart. I love how theyplay so hard yet two seconds later they're passed out on the couch together :)


We've been enjoying warmer temps and the beautiful outdoors!


Who doesn't enjoy a good stick or two?!?

Otis visited my parents while the hubs and I were at the state forensics tournament with the team. 

My dad was pretty excited to have a furry one in the house :)


And the students rocked it! Two state finishers, one semi-final finisher, and as a team they took 5th in the state!!

Otis was pretty excited when we picked him up!

Grandma and Grandpa must have kept him busy because he passed out the whole way home!

We did make a pit stop at petsmart to get Otis a new animal to destroy - I don't think this duck knows what he's in for!! Haha!!


And lastly, we've been taking LOTS of walks. I love that we are still so close to water - can't wait to see Otis' reaction to being IN the lake once it warms up!!













No comments:

Post a Comment