Friday, July 29, 2016

Beach Day ...

My summer is typically spent at the beach - definitely not something to complain about!  However, since the hubs is teaching on the water - I'm often sitting at the beach by myself.  I get LOTS of reading done, but sometimes it's nice to have some company.  So, I was beyond excited when my mom and three little loves were going to come do a beach day! 


And lets just say - I do think they love Northport beach as much as I do!


There wasn't a cloud in the sky - it was hot, but not too hot to be cooled off by a nice dip in the water ...


And these three loves spent A LOT of time in the water! 




We had some more special visitors too as my Central Grade girls made the trek up with their kiddos.  So that made for 11 kiddos total and 5 adults - lots of fun!


The little loves loved seeing these kids that they typically see only once a year ...


And the way they all get along and pick up right where they left off - it's pretty magical.  I love this innocence in children! 


Lots of time was spent in the water ...


And at the park ... {not pictured because I was always by the water!}


And reconnecting with friends ...


And eventually when Uncle Dustin got done working - he even took a dip with the kiddos to cool off  :) 


Definitely a fun day had by all!  
{and just a little sunburn to remember it all by!}

No comments:

Post a Comment