Friday, July 8, 2016

Cherry Festival ...

It is true that my family lives and breathes for the Cherry Festival it seems.  It was always such a fond memory of mine growing up - going to the parades, special activities, eating cherries, seeing friends, etc.  Sadly, this year I didn't make it to that many festivities.  But, we did meet up with friends one night to do some rides at Arnold's - a must do activity during the week! 


I tend to blame my old age, but I just can't do rides like I used to.  So thankfully, Dustin had some willing participants to ride, ride, ride with him! 


I was happy to just sit and wait while they went on rides that spun them around, tipped them upside down, and literally sent them flying up into the air!


So many thanks go out to our friends {and their kids} for making the hubs happy and saving me from exceeding the limits I have and probably just getting sick :) 


I did request that we go on the Ferris Wheel though, the one ride that I do and that I love {besides the bumper cars of course!}


The concert for the evening was just starting as we were stopped at the top of the ride - perfect timing in deed! 



Lets not forget the most important part - elephant ears! :)


A wonderful evening with the hubs and friends in the town that I love during my most favorite week of the summer :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment