Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Judah Jay ...

The family grew by one member last week!  My brother's family added a BOY to the mix with his two precious girls! 

Judah Jay was born 7/12 weighing in at 8lb 2oz and 20.5 inches long. 

So, of course when my parents were going down to visit I jumped at the chance to join them and meet the new bundle of joy!


He seriously is the cutest little thing ever, and so tiny!  I forget as the little loves grow so quickly just how tiny they start out! 


And yes, it may have made my ovaries ache just a little bit holding him ...


 He seems to be such a content, easy going little baby - but lets be honest, us 3rd borns are pretty spectacular ;) 


I enjoyed some baby snuggles as the family all went to swim lessons one morning for the girls, and to church the next - staying back at home to help my sister-in-law out and give her some extra sleep as I tended to Judah Jay {and I only got peed on during one diaper change - ha!}




His big sisters are pretty proud and love to swing him and give him loving.


The weekend wouldn't be complete without some snapchat ...


Of course, Judah wanted in on the action too! ;)





A great visit in deed, can't wait to see them all again next month when the WHOLE family will be vacationing together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment