Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bump: 19 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 19 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs

Size of Baby: Tomato, four-toed hedgehog

Maternity Clothes?: Bottoms, definitely!  I can still wear some dresses/tops that are non-maternity, they're just a little tighter now :)

Sleep: Good!  The snoogle is my favorite pillow ever! {thank you to my sweet friend who surprised me with that one!}

Food Cravings: Still cool ranch Doritos, and chocolate.

Food Aversions: Nothing.

Gender: Find out next week! 

Symptoms: Still just tired ...

Milestones: No big milestones that I can think of. 

Movement: I think I felt some today! Hoping I feel it more often so I know for sure that it is actually the baby. :)

Best moment this week: Having the hubs return home after being out of the state 4 nights! 

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!

Extra Notes: Nothing extra note worthy this week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment