Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bump: 20 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 20 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs

Size of Baby: Artichoke 

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some regular shirts and some of my larger sweatpants at home - but for work, it's maternity bottoms ALL the way! 

Sleep: So far, so good!

Food Cravings: Chocolate!

Food Aversions: The hubs mentioned getting a BBQ pizza last night and that sounded NASTY to me!

Gender: Bring on the pink ... it's a GIRL!





Symptoms: Peeing ALL the time!

Milestones: We're halfway there! Time is flying by right now!

Movement: I've been feeling a little! At our appointment yesterday they said that my placenta is sitting just right so it is keeping me from feeling a lot of movement right now.  But, we saw her moving and grooving yesterday! 

Best moment of the week: Our ultrasound appointment yesterday! We got to watch baby girl on the screen for a good 20/25 minutes.  And we found out that all looks good! So reassuring to hear!

Looking forward to: Christmas break and sleeping in! :)

Extra Notes:  I will admit it, I was convinced we were having a boy - and the hubs is pretty proud to say that he predicted Girl from the beginning :) 

The kinders voted on what they thought Baby Webb would be and boy won.  I had some disappointed boys today when they found out it was a girl :)  They also thought that I was bringing the baby back for them to see today ... thankfully new pictures of her made them happy :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment