Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Bump: 21 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 21 Weeks


{Don't mind the end of Kindergarten Christmas party look ;)  }


Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs

Size of Baby: Carrot

Maternity Clothes: Bottoms YES! Tops, some yes ... some still non-maternity.

Sleep: So far, so good!

Food Cravings: Sweets and carbs

Food Aversions: Spicy food does not sound appealing at all - but then again it never really does.

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: I still have to go to the bathroom ALL the time ... at school I am constantly looking out my door to grab someone to cover my classroom so I can escape for a quick bathroom break. :)

Milestones: Past the halfway mark!

Movement: Feeling her more and more.

Best moment of the week: Sweet baby girl gifts from friends - so very thoughtful and crazy to think we will have something so little to fit in those outfits!

Looking forward to: Christmas Break! Officially starts this evening! 

Extra Notes:  This week we moved the furniture from the nursery into the guest room so we can start working on Baby Girl's room!  We also found bedding that we LOVE and hopefully my mother in law will be making it for us. :)

Lots of coworkers on Monday told me I definitely grew over the weekend.  They said you can definitely now tell I'm pregnant. 

We have a name for baby girl - but won't be sharing it until she arrives.  Here's to hoping neither one of us slip up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment