Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bump: 23 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 23 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 28 pounds - the Christmas sweets need to GO! This is the one part of pregnancy that I have struggled the most with.  It is so hard to see the scale go up when I have just worked so hard to have it go down.  I know my body will put on what it needs to grow this healthy baby girl but I still struggle with it daily. I was reminded by my coworkers that I've dropped it before and I will be determined to do that again so I shouldn't fret about it ---- I'm trying my best to not stress about it.  

Size of Baby: A bunch of grapes or a Babie Doll {I think my nieces will get a kick out of that one!}

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some non-maternity tops and dresses {Hello LulaRoe!} but all maternity pants.

Sleep: Still good! 

Food Cravings: Lucky Charms are my fav right now! 

Food Aversions: Anything healthy - but I force myself to eat the healthy stuff ;)
Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: A little bit of heartburn this week. 

Milestones: According to my baby app - Baby girl has taste buds now!

Movement: Still feeling her move more and more - mostly when laying in bed in the morning and at night.  Addi did get to feel her kick this week and so did Annie when they were visiting :) 

Best moment of the week: Getting things for her nursery! We made a trip to IKEA to get a dresser that will be her changing table and a shelving unit.  My MIL and I began figuring out fabric to order for baby girl's bedding/window treatments that she's going to make for us, and my parents bought us a crib!  The hubs took advantage of the snow day today too and built the dresser and crib - feels so much more real now! :) 







Looking forward to: Play weekend - this weekend the hubs directs the school play. I'm excited to see it!

Extra Notes:  Going back to work yesterday was EXHAUSTING ... needless to say I was asleep on the couch by 9 :)  So thankful for a snow day today! 

Last night I brought up bins of baby girl clothes that my SIL handed down to us.  So fun to go through it all, remember my nieces wearing it and envisioning our little girl in them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment