Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bump: 24 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 24 Weeks




Total Weight Gain: 31 pounds - yikes! 

Size of Baby: Eggplant

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe

Sleep: Still good! 

Food Cravings: Crunch Wrap Supreme from Taco Bell - I might have made the hubs get Qdoba to go and then drive across the parking lot to Taco Bell for me ;) 

Food Aversions: Healthy stuff still doesn't sound good - but I force it down! 

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Some heartburn - bought tums for the first time :) And an itchy very dry stomach! 

Milestones: If she was to be born now chances are 50-70% she would survive --- hoping she'll cook for awhile longer but this is happy news!

Movement: Lots! 

Best moment of the week:  More unexpected Snow Days! Today and yesterday! :) Time to just be home, relax, and get some things done too! 

Looking forward to: Appointment next week when we'll hear baby girls heartbeat again. 

Extra Notes:  A funny to remember - a student in another Kindergarten room saw me and asked why my tummy was so big.  I told her there was a baby in there.  She then asked if I swallowed the baby. Ha!  I also have a student who is ALL about trying to feel baby girl kick - every change he has he puts his hand on my tummy and pushes {his mom had a baby this summer} asking where she is.  


Today we found out that we got into the daycare we were keeping our fingers crossed about!   I never knew it was SO hard to get into a place, so this was definitely a huge relief to find out already that we are off the list and are IN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment