Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Bump: 25 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 25 Weeks




Total Weight Gain: 29.7 pounds (I didn't go as hard core with the ice cream this week - ha!)

Size of Baby: According to my app a prairie dog, baseball glove, or napa cabbage.

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: More tossing and turning - doesn't help that we have a pup who thinks he needs WAY too much of the bed space, and who has taken a liking to my pregnancy pillow ... 

Food Cravings: Ice cream and carbs - always!

Food Aversions: Healthy stuff still doesn't sound good - but I force it down! 

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Starting to get tired again ...

Milestones: Apparently she's reached two pounds! And has an even better chance of viability now! 

Movement: Not much during the day but when I finally sit down and relax I usually feel her moving and a grooving. 

Best moment of the week:  More unexpected snow days -  yesterday and today.  This weather has been crazy with warmer temps melting the snow and rain coming, and then everything freezing over night creating ice rinks on the road! I could get used to these! Used the time to organized some of the clothes we were given from my SIL :)

Looking forward to: Appointment Friday when we'll hear baby girl's heartbeat again. 

Extra Notes:  I feel I am in full nesting mode - just ask the husband! We got her room all cleaned out *finally* this week.  I ordered a print off etsy to hang above her crib, ordered her going home outfit with her name on it {no going back now!} and have had some clothing and bows arrive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment