Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Sprinkle for Cor {and Lillian!} ...

Today I helped host a Sprinkle shower for a sweet sweet friend of mine.  She has three little boys and is adding a girl into the mix, so we needed to get some pink, bows, and all things girly into her life!


Lots of little details went into the special event including these cute mason jar vases that Jesi {who hosted the shower with me} made.  They were so incredibly cute with the gold touches on the bottom. 


And I browsed pinterest for the little gifts for the the shower guests.  So simple yet so absolutely adorable!  {And if I was smart I would have remembered these from a shower I went to last year - but nope!}


We had a SPREAD of food {which I forgot to take a picture of before everyone dug in!} . French toast, bagels, fruit, cheesy potatoes, egg casseroles, quiche, punch, and Cor's favorites of course - donuts and potters cookies!  I think it's safe to say no one went home hungry! :) 


It was so fun to see Cor with PINK things - so often shes with dump trucks, tractors, and dirt - and now there's a new color taking over!


A highlight of the shower was pulling off a surprise guest.  Cor had no idea Katie was coming but we pulled it off!  And, it was so nice to finally meet Katie face to face! :)


And here is Cor with the hostesses of the shower - Jesi and Me :)


I am so happy for Cor and her growing family {now of 6!}.  I cannot wait to meet her in a few short weeks!

{and a BIG THANK YOU to my parents for letting us use their home for the shower!}


No comments:

Post a Comment