Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mini Chicken Pot Pies ...

I'm finally succeeding in trying a new recipe weekly!

This week, I tried a recipe that I had seen a friend post on Instagram.  I have to say, I was happy with the result and the Hubs kept commenting on how good it was - double win!

Mini Chicken Pot Pies


What you'll need:
2 cans flaky layering biscuits
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans cooked chicken (2 cups)
1 bag frozen mixed veggies
Cheddar Cheese

The Process: 
1. Mix soup, veggies, and chicken in a bowl and season to taste.
2. Flatten biscuits out and press each one into a spot in a muffin pan (be sure to spray pan first!).
4. Fill each biscuit with mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Enjoy!

When I made these there was some filling leftover.  I'm freezing it to pull it out later and use for a quick meal - I'm thinking there's enough left for one package of biscuits.




No comments:

Post a Comment