Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Bump: 27 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 27 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 34.1 pounds

Size of Baby: A bunch of bananas, a camping lantern 

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: A couple rough nights this week! I've been waking up with charlie horses which are no fun! 

Food Cravings: Ice cream! 

Food Aversions: Still healthy stuff still doesn't sound good - but I force it down! 

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Starting to get oh so tired and exhausted after the work day once again. 

Milestones: According to my app we've reached our second viability milestone. 

Movement: Moving and a grooving at night!

Best moment of the week:  Since she's been moving a lot more the hubs has been able to feel her more often.  It's great to grab his hand and have him feel a couple kicks every now and then. 

Looking forward to: Heading downstate this weekend to see my science girls! We haven't all been together in over two years! 

Extra Notes:  
This weekend we were up at the in-laws and the fabric arrived for the nursery.  I LOVE it!  I can't wait to get things made and hung up in her room! 

I finished crocheting her blanket for her last night - I'm pretty sure I'll have to convince Otis the blanket isn't for him :)




No comments:

Post a Comment