Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bump: 29 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 29 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 35.3 pounds

Size of Baby: A pineapple or a barbie car

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: This week was a struggle, I tend to toss and turn a lot. 

Food Cravings: Chocolate, Lucky Charms cereal

Food Aversions: Healthy food, I'd rather have all the sweets and carbs my little heart desires!

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Heart burn

Milestones: None that I'm aware of.

Movement: Feeling her mostly at night once I finally stop and lay down :) 

Best moment of the week:  Otis has been giving the bump some serious cuddles this week which has been super cute.  I worry how he'll adjust (crazy puppy mom I know) but it seems like he loves her already :)

Looking forward to: A three day weekend and doctors appointment on Monday, always enjoy hearing baby girls heart beat! 

Extra Notes:  Pregnancy brain is a real thing ... this weekend the hubs was looking for the milk and couldn't find it.  I knew I had JUST opened up a new container of almond milk ... we went searching for it - yup, I had put it on TOP of the refrigerator with the cereal I put away.  Oops! 


No comments:

Post a Comment