Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bump: 30 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 30 Weeks




Total Weight Gain:  39 pounds

Size of Baby: Summer cantaloupe, motorcycle helmet, platypus

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: It's continuing to be a struggle.  I can't seem to get comfortable and toss and turn a lot at night and have just now started to get up around 3/4am  to go to the bathroom which is annoying. :)

Food Cravings: Sweets! I'm trying my best to limit them though!

Food Aversions: None really.

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Heartburn and getting tired again ...

Milestones: She's 3/4 baked! 

Movement: When I finally sit down and relax in the evening I get to feel her moving and grooving around. 

Best moment of the week:  Hearing her heartbeat at the doctors on Monday ... all sounded well and we'll go back in a month! And seeing her move on the OUTSIDE for the first time.  Such a weird feeling to look down and see my stomach moving from something in it.

Looking forward to: Baby showers! Our first one is in a week and a half - can't wait to get together with some great friends and family!

Extra Notes:  We're beginning to really get things together for the nursery.  I have the gallery walls all mapped out, and paper on the walls where the hubs has to hang everything. :)  We also have been looking at carpet/a rug to put in there - so many choices! 

This week I tried on one of my dresses for work - while it fit, I felt like I looked like I was as big as a house - the hubs just looked at me and said, "It's the pleats, you can't do pleats."  That one went to the WAY back of the closet for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment