Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bump: 31 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 31 Weeks




Total Weight Gain: 39.7 pounds

Size of Baby: Romaine Lettuce

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: I'm currently on the struggle bus with this one.  I'm a tummy sleeper by nature which just isn't possible anymore - so I struggle to get comfortable and maintain sleeping.  I toss and turn a LOT!

Food Cravings: Lucky Charms and Ice Cream {not at the same time}

Food Aversions: None really.

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Continuing on the heartburn train ... tums are my BFF currently. Some pain up near my ribs when sitting up - needless to say the minute I get home I'm laying down on the couch. :)

Milestones: All five senses are fully developed!

Movement: She's moving a TON in the evening and sometimes even during the work day.  I love just looking at my tummy and seeing it move from her - something I'm sure I'll miss when she's on the outside! The other day I was sitting down reading with a group of students during centers, one of them blurts out, "Mrs. Webb, your tummy just moved!" I explained that it was the baby and it's okay - I begin to read once again with them and notice noone is saying anything, I look up and all four kiddos are starring at my stomach ;)

Best moment of the week:  A blanket arrived this week that I ordered with her first and middle name on it ... it makes it feel SO much more real when things start rolling in that are specifically JUST for her! 

Looking forward to: We have our first baby shower on Saturday! Super excited to see family and friends in the GR area!

Extra Notes:  We've started to buy some diapers - figure we're going to need them so why not start to slowly acquire them.  I had to give the hubs a little lesson in diapers at the store to ensure that if he's ever sent out on a diaper run he'll bring back the right ones ;)


Last night I had my first craving and REALLY wanted a paczki.  I asked the hubs {at around 9}if he'd go get one for me and he just rolled his eyes.  Well, his principal and our friend came to the rescue and brought me a box of 6.  He said a pregnant lady needs options :)  And I have to say, it tasted SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment