Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bump: 33 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 33 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 41 pounds

Size of Baby: Cauliflower - She is between 17-19 inches long and 4-6 pounds! 

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: Sleep has been good again lately, and I haven't had to get up and pee which is an extra bonus!  

Food Cravings: Sweets! This weekend I really wanted dump-it cake, so when grocery shopping I got the ingredients.  The hubs was working at school when I made it, he came home and saw a pan on the stove and asked what I made for dinner. "Ummm ... its a cake, I wanted cake." haha! :)

Food Aversions: None really.

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Peeing ALL the time! I'm always desperately searching for someone to come in my room so I can quickly run to the bathroom - pretty sure I know when every person around me has prep so I can pull them in for a second to make a run for it!  The heart burn has picked up again too!

Milestones: None that I know of.

Movement: Lots of movement felt in the evenings!

Best moment of the week:  While the hubs was out of town Otis was super cuddly with me {he's been a Daddy's boy lately} so that was nice.  He was using baby girl as a pillow and even got kicked a couple times ;) 

Looking forward to: Baby shower this weekend up in TC.  I can't wait to see friends and family! 

Extra Notes:  It's hard for me to get comfortable - sitting is NOT comfortable which make it rough getting through the work day and meetings.  And when laying down, my legs will ache and I'm constantly moving then to try and get comfortable. I'd much rather be standing up but I'm just too tired to stand up 24/7 ;)

My brother and SIL gave us their infant car seat {along with two bases and a stroller it can snap into - they're AWESOME!} and D picked it up this week while downstate for a conference.  Of course as soon as it got here I had to wash the padding {OCD much?!} and then Otis tried it out :)



My kinders have been GREAT throughout this pregnancy.  I've hit the stage where it's hard to bend down to pick up things.  They have definitely picked up on that, so if I drop anything there are 5 kiddos running to pick it up for me.  Also, they have learned that in order for me to tie their shoes we need to find a chair for me to sit in while they kick their foot up on my leg or they lay on the floor and kick their foot up.  It's pretty hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment