Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bump: 35 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 35 Weeks



Total Weight Gain:   42.8 pounds

Size of Baby: A punch of carrots, a child's backpack

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: I ditched the pregnancy pillow and have been sleeping SOOO much better! 

Food Cravings: Chocolate

Food Aversions: Nothing really.

Gender: Girl :)  

Symptoms: The need to pee ALL the time is still happening ...

Milestones: 35 weeks down and 35 days to go! 

Movement: Lots of movement felt in the evenings and mornings.

Best moment of the week:  Being able to be lazy with Spring Break - nothing beats slow mornings, lazy afternoons, and late nights :) 

Looking forward to: The rest of Spring Break ... soaking up the last of these lazy days as a family of two {plus our pup}.  And, our appointment for April 5 where we'll get to see baby girl again and find out how big she currently is! 

Extra Notes: This past weekend we headed down to Hastings for the hubs first bike race.  The car ride was NOT fun ... I was not feeling well that day and could not for the life of me get comfortable.  My hips killed and I kept thinking what a mistake it was to get into a car for a 2 hour ride.  At one point I thought to myself the honeymoon of this pregnancy is over and the next 6 weeks {give or take} will officially suck!  Thankfully, after taking a Tylenol the pain subsided.   

I also started having some braxton hicks contractions this past week - while it freaked the hubs out a little, I assured him all was okay :) 

From the mouth of Kinders - this week I go, "Mrs. Webb, you're stomach is hard like a bouncy ball."  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment