Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bump: 34 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 34 Weeks


Total Weight Gain: 41 pounds

Size of Baby: According to my app, cabbage, basketball hoop, Baguette Batard

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: The last couple nights have been rough - getting up a lot to go to the bathroom and just not able to get comfortable. 

Food Cravings: Cereal and sweets.

Food Aversions: Meat - tried to eat tacos the other night, that didn't go so swell!

Gender: Girl :)  {although all the dreams I've had about baby - it's been a boy!}

Symptoms: Still peeing ALL the time! And the tiredness, I need a nap after work almost daily. 

Milestones: None that I know of.

Movement: Lots of movement felt in the evenings and mornings.

Best moment of the week:  Baby shower in TC this last weekend - it was so nice to see so many women from different stages in my life come together.  Great to catch up and see some that I haven't seen in years! 






Looking forward to: Spring break!  A week of NOTHING - two more days ... we can do it! 

Extra Notes: I had my tetanus and pertussis shot on Monday at my appointment - oh man it wiped me out! Yesterday I felt light headed and just sore all over and I'm still not feeling 100%.  Hoping I'm back to my normal self soon! 

At school yesterday the kids could pick up that I wasn't feeling well {they had a little extra freedom} and one of the girls came up to me and asked what was wrong.  I told her that I just didn't feel good and had a little upset tummy, she started to just rub my back - it was the sweetest thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment