Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bump: 28 Weeks ...

How Far Along: 28 Weeks



Total Weight Gain: 33.9 pounds

Size of Baby: A coconut

Maternity Clothes: Mix of maternity and Lularoe still

Sleep: I will wake up in the middle of the night and be wide awake - after playing on my phone and reading for a little I eventually fall back asleep.

Food Cravings: Chocolate!

Food Aversions: Chili - I made some in the crock pot this week, the hubs ate it for dinner and I had a bowl of cereal :)

Gender: Girl :) 

Symptoms: Lots of heartburn the last couple days.

Milestones: Hello third trimester! 

Movement: I feel her at night.

Best moment of the week: Time spent with college girlfriends! 

Looking forward to: First forensics tournament this weekend! While I'm not looking forward to having to be ready by 4:45am, knowing that this is the last season I'll probably be going to all the tournaments is a little sad!  I'll have to stay back with baby girl next year. 

Extra Notes:  While downstate this past weekend I picked up more things to hang in the nursery - we know have things complete for two little gallery wall collections.  I had to paint a couple things {We are hanging her initial instead of her name} so I got those done this week.  Can't wait to get that all hung! 

My kiddos have now started to poke my belly.  When lining up this week, as they got into line a couple of them just took a finger and poked my belly.  They thought they were sooooo funny ... hmmm .... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment