Monday, November 17, 2014

Meeting Ainsley Drew ...

The hubs and I ventured down to GR on Saturday to meet one of the science girls new little ones.  Ainsley Drew was born on Nov. 6, weighing in at 6 pounds 12 ounces.  Oh my goodness - she is such a precious little peanut! 


Cuddling her was the best!  There was a little awake time after she finished a bottle, then she passed out - mouth wide open {apparently her preferred way to sleep!}


My sister stopped over to meet Ainsley as well, and the girls were so excited to hold her! I cannot wait to see how these girls react when I have a baby {not anytime soon, this is not an announcement at all!}


Addi even asked to hold her multiple times, fitting in some last minute cuddles before they left.  I think she was pretty smitten with Ainsley :)


Easton on the other hand was more excited about taking selfie photos :)  Oh how I love this boy!


The main reason for our down and back trip was to meet Ainsley - but also the rest of the science girls were coming into town too!  Two of the lovely ladies live in GR, but Dee lives in Detroit - so we all made plans to be at Ash's at the same time to not only meet Ainsley but get some time together as well.  These girls, they're simply the best.  I feel like we have grown even closer since graduating college and I couldn't be happier!



We talked, and talked, and cuddled the wee one, and talked some more - such precious time together!



And then sadly it was time to say our goodbyes.  So sad to leave sweet Ainsley, and the rest of the science girls.  Hoping we will see them all again VERY soon!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment